ladies please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was reading once where, they said a pet should have place that is just belongs to them,,
why they have the whole house. the only place they are not allowed on is the dinner table and kitchen counters,,

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Back to the bed hogging.

Why is it that " sometimes " you men like to not only hog the duvet but like to share " Our " pillow?. Or is that just my bloke?
i think the pillow sharing is just your guy.
and i normally sleep on top so i cant steal the the bedding

lol i notice there are no men coming to add support here, i feel so alone

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Back to the bed hogging.

Why is it that " sometimes " you men like to not only hog the duvet but like to share " Our " pillow?. Or is that just my bloke?
Mine does that too

I have MY pillow that NO ONE sleeps on but me. It never fails when I go to bed DH has MY pillow or MY body pillow. I gently slide it out from under his head and give him HIS pillow.... We have been having this same fight over pillows for over 4 yrs
Will they ever learn?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

All I was gonna say was be greatful your wife still wants to sleep cuddled up next to you.... I mean, between her & the cats, how does it feel to be so desired???

My hubby is like a furnace, and he's a covers steeler. But I am a sleep diva in my own right... I have to have a body pillow, and my Ralph Lauren king size extra firm pillow, and a sleep mask, and a fan going....even if it's January!

meldonn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My husband is the one who takes all the bed up and I am the one with less then 25% and we have a king size bed. He sleeps with six pillows. Plus he snores so bad that sometimes it wakes me up and I have to make him roll over to stop. But the pillow thing kills me. He has two under his head, one body pillow, one between his legs and two behind his back. I am the one who sleeps pretty much in one position and does not move. Plus in the winter time, the dog likes to sleep on our bed right next or inbetween my legs so I really can not move until I kick the dog over to the husband side of the bed but that usually does not last long.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok whats a body pillow that i've heard mentioned a couple of times?.
good question.. what is a body pillow?

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WHAT!!! It is SOO the other way around in my house. I'm only 5'1" so I don't take much room. Then imagine my boyfriend which is 6'0" in a queen sized bed. I wake up squished underneath him!! I always wake up with about 6 inches of the bed to fit my entire body. If I move I will fall off. Then I have my cat Tiger sleeping on my feet. I think I got it a LITTLE worse than you.
If that isn't bad enough, we have this beautiful huge comforter that nearly touches the floor on both sides of the bed and somehow my boyfriend manages to roll up in it where I have nothing left!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LuckyGirl said:

All I was gonna say was be greatful your wife still wants to sleep cuddled up next to you.... I mean, between her & the cats, how does it feel to be so desired???

that what the wife says, they just want to hug me, and it my fault cause i keep moving away.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Mine does that too

I have MY pillow that NO ONE sleeps on but me. It never fails when I go to bed DH has MY pillow or MY body pillow. I gently slide it out from under his head and give him HIS pillow.... We have been having this same fight over pillows for over 4 yrs
Will they ever learn?
With this pillow and cover thing.....

We sleep with NO top sheets or blankets on the bed. TWO comforters. My down in a duve and the ralph lauren one that is SUPPOSED to be for decoration. He decided he like that one when we moved intogether, so rather than he use his nasty, pill-balled, old, walmart blue on one side and green on the other comforter, I gave in and let him use my good one. lol

Sleeping with out all the fru fru ralph lauren ruffly crap is AGAINST every fiber in my SOUTHERN RAISED BEING! But I got over it, and making the bed is SUCH a snap now! My duve, then "his" comforter. A bunch of pillows and I am done! (it took a long time to come to terms with this!)

ANND here's the kicker.

I for YEARS have wanted one of those memory foam pillows. But I could never see spending the money on them. Usually over 100 bucks. SO, one day, I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and saw one on the clearence shelf for 40, I talked the manager down to 25 and went home with my prize!

The next night, he begged me to try it, just one night to see if he liked it.

That was OVER A YEAR AGO, and I still have only slept ONE NIGHT with MY new pillow!! Jerk!

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for my bf when we move in together or when we get married. My bf and I will curl up on my bed so I can take a nap and snuggle close to him. (Kitties are playing up stairs at that time.) Well I have already kicked him off the bed, where he landed on the floor. Kneed him in his no-no's, punched him, slapped him. Kicked him to the point he had brusies. I even sprawl out on the bed too. He even walked by my bed once, and I kicked him. I also do the river dance stepping in my sleep, thats what he calls it.

I snore like there is no tomorrow too. He says I sound like I am cutting down trees. He also says that it seems sometimes that Stormy and me are in competeion for snoring.

He says when we get married or move in together he might end up sleeping on the couch to get some sleep. I feel so bad for him. I am also a blanket hog.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor guy. hehe maybe once he moves in you wont be that way and get used to sleeping with him.. I do know that when itta goes back to indo every time her visa runs out or she needs to go back for business, i do miss the morning hugs when i get home. hehe just not the being chased out of bed

One right before we got married she wanted to sneak up and jump on me,how i was sleeping but as soon has she touched my leg, I kicked her in the stomach so hard it knocked her down
she did not know yet that i was the type of person that if you scare them, I hit first then ask questions, I still feel bad about that.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will be moving in with him when he gets a place, we both live at home right now, bad bad economy where we live. I take a nap sometimes and totally forget that he's still there, and I will wake up with a yip or close scream, because I forgot he was there. Sometimes I wake myself up while snoring, look at him, ask when he got there, even though I already knew he was there before taking a nap.

Yeah where my family use to live. My bedroom was next to the living room, and I use to kick so hard on the wall, that my mother decided to finally take the picture frames and things on that wall down. My snoring was so loud that they had to turn up the tv to even hear it.

So yeah, the poor guy, he has it cut out for him when we get married or move into together.

I remember once I kicked Stormy out of bed, and suddenly heard this HIGH moew, and her laying on the floor looking at me with this look of, "What do you think your doing?" Of coursed I picked her back up and put her in bed.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your poor wife having a bruise on her belling for her wedding day!
I hope she is alright

Anyway I sooo want those body pillow things, where the heck do i buy one in germany?