Ladies only

kombuchachic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've never really gotten sick, just mild to bad cramping. Of course, I had an IUD put in recently so that changes things too. Kinda weird right now. I feel for you ladies who have bad PMS! I'm sorry!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My PMS didnt use to be very bad, but after my daughter-it is really bad! I dont throw up, but man I get the nausea and headaches...and baaaaaad cramps!! I usually take Pamprin or some tylenol to ease the pain.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
me too fwan. lol. i usually get the cramps that are so bad i have to lay in fetal position and rock my self back and forth then when they get better i do sit ups and it makes it feel better.

i have never thrown up because of it though. i do get extremely cranky and touchy. haha.

there is something wrong with me though because i usually only have a period every other month or every 2 months. my sister has the same problem so they are checking her out then they are going to test me for whatever she has (most likely ovarian cysts
)

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Does anyones monthly cycle cause nausua and vommiting ?? Mine does and it cause issues like today I have a full work day but I cannt so I will work tonight..

any advice as most drs just stare when you say your monthly gives you flu like symptoms
YES!!!

Drink peppermint tea and normal tea. Helps a little bit.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only get that thing twice a year.
And I feel so sorry for you ladies that HAVE to do that every month. Man..
I just dont know why.
They told me I wasnt able to have kids.

So I always thought...ALRIGHT! Awesome! But they lied. My mother told me I should have sued. but whatever, I chose to have unprotected sex, and now I have a beautiful daughter...who practically saved me from drinking myself to death..so I would LOSE that case anyways. lol.
Anyways, yea..For cramps, I cry like a baby, and huddle in a little ball.
And rock back and forth.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always get the diarhea thing too and the doctor told me it was unrelated. Excuse me? It just coincidentally happens each month at the same time?

Yeah, cramps and headache - but usually it's only bad for a day.
Try not to eat bloating foods with a lot of salt, and I find a nice cup of soothing tea helps.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't throw up, but the pill makes me soooo nauseous when I start taking them after my cycle.