Ladies....any advice?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the same problem Amy! Mine is hereditary though. *grumble grumble grumble* I have some cucumber eye masks that I use sometimes that really seem to help. They also help ease the tension I frequently get around and behind my eyes. It sounds like you've gotten some really great advice though! I might have to start trying some of it out myself!!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Amy invest in one of those concealer pens by YSL called "Touche Eclat".

Models and actresses swear by it, and a girl i work with suffers from dark circles but you can't tell because she uses it as well
i would kill for some but its too pricey for me

i've used the boujouris stuff which is pretty good. or you could try an illuminator (a light reflecting foundation). revlon do a good one.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always had the hereditary dark undereye circles and nothing really worked. The closest I've ever come to hiding them was using Physician's Formula concealer in yellow, covered by foundation. That did work, until the makeup wears/sweats/gets cried off.
Recently, I got a free Lancome makeover and they showed me this stuff called Resolution Eye, it is a moisturizer/face cream and a little goes a long way. I had a Macy's gift card, so I actually got some and have been using it for 2 weeks now every day. And I am *starting* to notice a difference, ever so slightly.
I've since looked for the stuff on eBay, and it is waaay cheaper there.

kat_boy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I used to use Clinique All About Eyes and that worked wonders on my eyes - I have dark patches because my skin is so transparent around my eyes! It worked really well for me!
Ok, I know you asked for Ladies advice, but here I am girl!!
I needed to quote Sar, because I myself use "all about eyes" and it works great!!!! No colour to it at all.......apparently there is caffiene in the creme to stimulate the blood flow around your eyes (which is one cause of dark circles, poor blood circulation in the eye area causing pooling and discolouration) Must be what's wrong with me, because it is just amazing, and worth the money because it goes a long long way.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked, and All About Eyes is listed on ebay for 8.99 for a 5 ml jar. Not bad if you want to try it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much to EVERYONE who offered their wonderful advice!!!
I appreciate it all so much!!!
I'm going to price everything and start with whatever is least expensive. Sue, thank you so much for the idea of using Ebay- what a wonderful idea. And Matt, I appreciate your input, too. I should thought to ask for everyone's advice- not just the ladies. Men gotta look good too!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am lucky that I don't really have this problem. But a tip for you younger ladies. I have been using an eye cream for I bet at least 15 yrs. I like the one made by Origins and I have also used a couple by Clinic. I feel that is one reason that I can "pass" for someone a but younger (probably so sun on my face helps too!!) A small jar which is about $25 US can last up towards a year so it isn't really that expensive. And if you wait until Clinic runs there bonuses you get lots of free stuff too!!