Labor Soon?

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might put out a saucer of KMR for the mom cat as long as she is n arcing. That will provide her with t he extra calcium, calories, and fat she needs for milk production. Also kitten kibble and canned food would also good for her.

Keep us informed on how things go.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anxiouskittymama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mama cat and babies (5 little bundles of fluffy) are all doing really well . All were born healthy and super fast! Im getting ready to switch out her blankets, i wanted to make sure she was done first. I am going to helo her clean up a little bit. Shes done most of it but is understandably tired. I havent left her side but will go get KMR for her for sure!

anxiouskittymama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all of your help! I appreciate everything!! 20180710_183748.jpg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Will all of a sudden feeding the mama KMR cause her diarrhea? Can the mama be supplemented with goats milk instead of KMR?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
A dish of KMR a day should not cause diarrhea.

Do put mom’s food right next to her nest so she does not have to go far to eat right now.

anxiouskittymama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just wanted to do a little update. Bunny (mama) is doing amazing! All 5 adorable little fur balls have their eyes open and are walking around exploring. 3 little boys and 2 little girls. They are 3 weeks and 2 days old already. I cant believe it

Also, is it possible she mated with 2 different cats? The boys all have black on them. 1 is solid black and the other 2 are black and tan. But the 2 girls are grey. 1 is a solid smokey blue grey and the other is grey and white. Mama is grey and white also.
20180801_231846.jpg

anxiouskittymama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my word! So cute! I started telling my daughter we had to give them to loving homes as soon as i realized she was pregnant (my daughter is only 3) so shes doing really good with that...but im not . I just want to keep them all! Lol

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know. It will be hard to depart from them.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens should stay with Mom until they are at least 10-12 weeks old. Would you like help finding a low-cost spay / neuter clinic in your area? It would be best to get the kittens fixed before they are rehomed.