krinkly cat sack

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I bought a krinkly cat sack for Jamie, and he got into it once. He didn't fit into it too well (he's really long), and has always preferred paper bags to plastic bags, so I ended up giving it to the shelter. What he really loves are the huge paper "lawn & leaf bags" you can buy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I'm interested to see if Pandy likes the krinkle sack b/c I've been thinking about getting one for Cosette too....she is a TERROR on plastic bags! I'm so paranoid about her biting off a piece and choking on it
so I always supervise her when she wants to play with 'em.... it'd be great if she had a similar toy that was also safe!
i'll let you know how it all goes once it arrives, it has been sent so i think it should be here by thursday or friday

i'm really excited and i hope she likes it as much as i think she will.

she chews on plastic bags too and got a small one caught in her tooth once, she was running around the house with it hanging out of her mouth...not good.

felicia

salandry54

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am hoping someone can tell me where I can find a certain cat bed -- it has a round pillow bottom covered with sherpa and it has a "hood" for the cat to climb under which is made of the crinkle sack material. I saw it on an internet website and now have been unable to find it again. Please help!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sophie has had a crinkly cat sack for awhile now. She doesn't play in it as much as she did when it was new to her, but occasionally still runs in and out of it like a crazy cat!