Kranky Kitties

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any grumpy, cranky cat photos out there?
Tigers expression is getting grumpier as he gets older, love it!
Wow, he's really maturing and this look is why I love MCO's so much. Love em, love em, love em. I call it the stern look. It's a sort of no-nonsense, don't mess with me look which is ironic as they're so loving and gentle (with humans at least).
I Googled the first one which is an extreme example and one of Chubchub and Oliver.
No more doubt about Tiger now eh? He's a star.

IMG_0044 (2).JPG IMG_0070.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FaBEAR FaBEAR How old is he now do you reckon?
According to the vet when I first brought him in, she checked his teeth and his eyes were blue...he was 9 weeks at the time. That makes him just under 6 month old in that photo. I tried to weigh him on a teeny tiny scale and managed to see 10 lbs before he jumped off! I have him booked in for his neutering in a weeks time but might push it out a couple more weeks to let his manly features develop a bit more!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, he's really maturing and this look is why I love MCO's so much. Love em, love em, love em. I call it the stern look. It's a sort of no-nonsense, don't mess with me look which is ironic as they're so loving and gentle (with humans at least).
I Googled the first one which is an extreme example and one of Chubchub and Oliver.
No more doubt about Tiger now eh? He's a star.

View attachment 258421 View attachment 258422
Chub chub has an excellently grumpy expression! And you're right, they look so serious but he is so loving. Everyone who has met Tiger has fallen in love with him. Hes just so laid back, he sleeps sprawled out in the middle of the floor even when there are people marching around!

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise