KOPA, KOVU, VITANNI, LUNA, RANGER

Kopanova

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to do kind of like a "vlog" type deal where I post daily pics of the babies to show how they progress

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kopanova

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Things have gotten SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Boyfriend and I finally sat down had a very serious discussion about Vitanni and he's finally realized the errors, and she has BLOSSOMED almost over night. She now will come out and greet him, let him pet her for a second or two and will even give him a few licks here and there. But after all she is the Queen, so affection is not really her preference.

Kovu has a clean bill of health but is still having his little tremors whenever he goes to sleep. We are assuming it is just part of his character and since he is the loudest purr-baby we think he's just purring so hard and loud that it causes him to tremor.

Kopa has recently started DEMANDING to go on walks with the dogs and car rides. He Absolutely loves playing with The dogs and just being out with them. Unfortunately he hsnt quite realized that he isn't as big as the Golden is so we had a small mishap with Ranger grabbing his scruff a bit to roughly causing some bruising. But the vet said he would be perfectly fine no worries just to make sure no more roughhousing!!

Attachments