Know more of these? "You know you're getting old when..."

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cassie-ondra

You know your getting old when the most interesting thing you've done all day incluedes watching the Golden Girls.

At fourteen, I am already begining to get alzeimers! Ahh! Scary thought. I don't think I like it much. Oh well, I guess we have to embrace getting older. We just can't stop it.
You know your getting older when you roll your eyes at someone 14 saying they are getting "older"...you're just a little bay-bay at 14

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL You youngsters don't know the meaning of being old!!

You know you are getting old when you have a hot date with "Ben Gay"

You know you are getting old when your joints creak more than your bedsprings,

You know you are getting old when the girl behind the counter at McDonalds calls you ma'am and offers you the senior citizen discount, and you are not even 55 yet.

You know you are getting old when your doctor was born the year you graduated high school.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

You know your old when you are allowed to tell your parents what to do and they listen( it is a freaky feeling)
Ain't that the truth!! My Mum takes advice from me all the time now, it's very strange...lol

Last night I was on the lounge looking through all the junk mail catalogues we get (I'm putting a sign up tomorrow, it's seriously ridiculous). I was saying things to Max like, `Wow, look at that barbeque' and `I don't believe these lipsticks - they're like, 80% off' and various other inane and annoying comments.

He started giggling, and when I asked him what he was laughing at he said, `Oooh baby, you know you're getting old when you start bargain-hunting in catalogues'. And he's RIGHT! And I didn't even REALISE I was doing it!!

isd3d

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Every thing said in here I have already had happen and most of them are happing more and more and I am only 26.