ghostuser

Donna,

Been like that for over 25 years!!!! Got you beat...lol

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Debby, how did you figure out it was Meme? I knew there was cyber love in Kittyfoot's life, but how did you figure out who it was?

I am so happy for both of you! I think that the internet is the best way to meet these days. My sister is moving in with her internet love next month and Catarina has also found love on the web! Whoever thought computers can be so romantic?

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry kids..I work nights.
Anyhow I echo Meme's comments..thanks all. Once things get settled and we are together it won't be the northern lights you see at night it will be the glow fron 2 very happy people. We plan to be disgustingly in love forever.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I want to be in love too!!!! My problem is with my luck my ship will come in and I'll be at the train station.

*Sign*

Donna

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you, Donna. If this thread gets any happier, I may have to shoot myself!

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Donna and Deb25...hey,don't give up yet...if an old confirmed loner like me can find the love of my life there is surely hope for a pair of lovely ladies like yourselves. You two will make a pair of lonesome guys very happy...as long as they behave.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, Kittyfoot. I haven't given up. Just wondering why all the karma can't ever gel at once.

You know, you're in love and happy, but your job sucks.

You have a job you like, but money is an issue.

You have a good job, your life is generally happy, but you are celebrating it all alone.

For me personally, being in a good relationship would solidify the other good things going on in my life right about now. Solitude doesn't bother me, but sharing is nicer.

G

ghostuser

I agree Deb that sharing is just wonderful. Until we met Kittyfoot and I really had nobody to share with. Now we have each other and it is soooooo nice. Having someone that you can share the good and the bad with sure does make life easier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne.....I figured out it was Meme by just putting two and two together from things she said in her posts about meeting such a great guy, and the things he said in his posts...and it just clicked!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby;

Forget TCS Home Cat. Let's just make it "Sherlock Holmes Cat".

G

ghostuser

Well e1 that was one of the reasons that I very seldom posted. Knew that I would give myself away....