Kitty with severe allergies. Any help is appreciated.

msmoose55

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bella was eating only sparsely before kitty Blondie (all black kitty!) came in, but she was totally spoiled by my neighbor while I was in hospital in late October-mid November. My neighbor stuffed Bella with treats. And even though she's been off them for over 6 weeks, she begs for them every day. TONS of them!

Blondie does whatever Bella does, even if she loves the food in front of her. If Bella turns it down, so does Blondie. Last night I finally opened all I had left other than Fancy Feast which was their fave: a can of tuna in water. They went bananas, scarfed it down. 

Today I discontinued the Apoquel I'd been giving Bella. I took back the cheap kibble since everything worth anything was gone from the local store, bought "cat tuna" and "people tuna," and they both scarfed it down. But Bella left some and was still begging, so I opened Fancy Feast Chicken, which she doesn't like, mixed it in with the tuna still in her dish, and she ate it - thank God! Now Blondie won't eat the Chicken. COPYCAT! She loved it before.... 

I'm eating from a food bank, and my cats are being pandered to like crazy. Sigh....

Tomorrow I try half a kids' Claritin, and see what Bella does on that. 

Thanks so much for your advice!

Avery