Kitty rules.....

gap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Deb25

I know exactly what you mean. The new kitty in the house (abandoned kitty named Stubby) eats like there is not another thing in the world. He is really big (looks like a giant teddy bear) and snorts when he eats. It is pure ecstacy for him and you can call, pet, stand on your head and he does not hear until his belly is full.

prettykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just have a few rulz.
Even though I hate to I had to set a few.

No stealing of my daughters toys. They take her barbie clothes while we are gone and hide them in the living room. We find them everywhere.
No chewing on the plants, fake or real.
No harrassing the dog. LOL one of thier favorites. And last that goes for all 3 of them, NO HAIRBALLS IN THE NIGHT SO THAT I STEP ON THEM FIRST THING WHEN I GET UP!

I am not too strict on them. They pretty much rule the house. LOL. I think I am the one who just lives here with them.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gap:

Squirt is the other way around. If you acknowledge him while he's at the food bowl, he runs away. I think he's self-conscious about being a bit overweight.

jgsmith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The Basic Rules for cats who have a household to run is not a book. It is a list that can be downloaded off of the Internet. The list is really very funny.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear jgsmith; Thank you. Do you know where I go to read it. I can't download from the net but maybe I can get Dorothy to do it for me. It sounds like it would be very entertaining!
:laughing2

gap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't know if this is the right 'rules'. I found this one at Don king and Stinky's Home Page after typing in Cat Rules.

An example of how hilarious this list of rules is:

"Be sure to show your humans that you love them. Every chance you get put your tail very high in the air and stick your butt right in their face."