Kitty Poo Tracks???

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

I dont drink Miller, lol I dont drink at all (I cant anymore) so no need to be sorry. I wasnt a fan of any of our beers here... I liked Corona!

Thanks for telling me where to find this stuff, Im excited. What made you think of using brewers yeast? Would flour work? LOL probably not!
Beandip suggested it as something to sprinkle on top of food to entice the little monsters to try something they otherwise turn up their nose at without even tasting. Of mine only Coco likes it but she loves it!

Flour might work. There's no telling what a cat will like!

Coco will actually eat the HS dry right out of my hand. It contains a flavor enhancer. But it is easier to feed it as a gruel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont want to give it just as a dry because who knows if he will consume all the powder that way... Maybe I will try a little flower, the bugger wants to eat everything. I wonder if hsi old owner gave him people food, because he begs and goes after it whenever we are eating. I never give people food to my cats (one despises even the smell of it and the other doesnt care to explore it either) but Osiris wants it (which he isnt getting, lol Im mean).