Kitty ora...............

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she just meant that it is a creepy looking picture.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Sophie !!!

Well ..... one time I was painting upstairs. I had a guy here helping me. Halfway through painting, we heard foot steps, coming from the next room over, we called out, no one answered. He grabbed my arm and said, "No one is answering, we have to go check it out" ....so we did and found no one anywhere in the house. He ran out of my house and said he would help me do anything I needed done on the outside, but not the inside.

Then, I was downstairs and I heard a very distinctive "click" ........it was the bolt lock on my front door ( which I KNEW I had not locked) .... I went to unlock it and it wouldnt budge, it would not turn at all ..... I started to feel panicked .....
( <~~~ that smiley cracks me up) But thats how I felt ...... I called Jim and he happened to be down the street, I left from the upstairs veranda and
ran down the street.... when we went back the bolt lock opened fine, with no problem.....

.... one of the doors to one of the bedrooms upstairs just kept opening by itself
....(that I actually saw opening) I just decided at that point to just deal with it .... I figure that I could either scare myself into not living here and start noticing every single "odd" thing or just accept it ( as long as nothing bad happened) ......

Im still hoping Renovia will come back and tell us what she learned with Reiki !!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Can you see the little whitish circles ? Are those orbs ? This was uploaded straight from the camera, so its not a "spot" on an actual photograph. And Cheylink, what do you think that is around Maia ?
Yeah I can just imagine the cats - "The orbs made me do it mum!!!"...

Your story is kinda scary though! I hate anything even remotely scary, I would have moved out immediately if that happened to me....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yeah I can just imagine the cats - "The orbs made me do it mum!!!"...

Your story is kinda scary though! I hate anything even remotely scary, I would have moved out immediately if that happened to me....
Im sure the orbs made them do it !!!!

THATS the door right behind them that was opening !!!!!!! And the door at the bottom left corner is where the "foot steps" were .... actually I havent had any strange things happen at all in the last 2 years... so nothing scary. I would have said the same thing before, too ...... but once I decided to "deal with it", I actually felt peace and everything has been fine.