Kitty movies!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With everyone sharing movies of their kitts, I thought I'd join in! I have a couple from when Ariel was about 6-7 weeks old; one of her watching the ball go around the turbo track, and one of her trying to get her reflection in the mirror! I also have one of all 3 of them that I took in the fall; a fly got in the house and they were all watching it fly around above their heads!

If anyone is interested, drop me a line!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. I watched all three of them. They are adorable. Ariel was such an adorable kitten. All of your kitties are beautiful. My favorite was the three of them going after the fly.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for sending them to me!!! I couldn't help but laugh at all of them! What little cutie pies you have. The one with the fly was by far the best though. It almost looked like your kitts were performing some kind of dance for you or something. TOO cute!!!! Waffle and I give it 4 stars!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
Me too! My email address is my user name at yahoo dot com (don't want to type out my whole adress for spammers to find me)

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks Linda

but now - what program do I need to view these? for some reason it wont let me view them. I have been able to see everyone elses, and my own that I do

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay I got it... but I won't get to watch it til I'm done with work and can go home. At least I have somethin to look forward to!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Thanks. I watched all three of them. They are adorable. Ariel was such an adorable kitten. All of your kitties are beautiful. My favorite was the three of them going after the fly.
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Thank you so much for sending them to me!!! I couldn't help but laugh at all of them! What little cutie pies you have. The one with the fly was by far the best though. It almost looked like your kitts were performing some kind of dance for you or something. TOO cute!!!! Waffle and I give it 4 stars!

Thanks, Hope and Katherine!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda - Thank you so much. It's hard for me to choose which one is the best! Did one of your kitties hiss in the fly video of was that a meow?