KITTY!!!!! KTITY!!!! More Kitties!!!

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm sorry - I tried to delete my first post above (about researchers) because I realize it sounded kind of wild, but both printed - I didn't want to upset you and I hope I didn't any more than you are - it's just that it's hard to read your notes and stay calm!

shanghaic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw the pics of the little babies and thought wow how lucky you were to have found 6 such beautiful kitties, but then continued reading and was shocked to hear that your babies died so suddenly, at the vets with no proper explanation, id be furious! Did you have all the kittens checked out, what are the conditions of the remaining 4? Did the vet tell you what the 2nd kitty died of? They all might be sick and might die if not seen by a proper vet pronto!

I do think your kitties are beautiful and hope the remaining 4 are all healthy

RIP little kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The 4 are healthy.And I have good news.the 4 got adopted. two for my mom and dad. and the other two for my friends. I gave my mom and dad the two girls and my friends the boys. But I adopted a new cat! you can go to
the forum with the pictures. and see my new cat!
it says (Good News!)

pxxiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm amazed that you got your kitties to take such great photos! It looks like they were taken by a professional pet photographer! I could not get my 4 week olds to sit still long enough for such awesome shots. And the girls are even posed on cute little girl-cat beds. How sweet.

Very sorry you lost two.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Hey I just caught up with this thread,Can I ask you what vet you use,
Thats some service you got from your vet,

I Just lost one of my cats and I had to wait 5 days for him to be cremated...and it would have took two weeks to get his ashes back.

My vet had to send his body away for cremation....