kitty kisses

amber85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone have a cat that gives kisses? My Niko likes to give me kisses lol. I adopted him in November. He started giving me kisses a few months ago, we think he saw his doggie sissys doing it and assumed it was appropriate behavior (and it totally is lol). I love his scratchy kisses but it's weird right?

melliza

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aaaah how adorable :)

my boy Charlie he is white and soooooo fluffy, he loves giving kisses too. As soon as I put my face close to his he can lick me all over, he loves it, I love it too but yet again its kinda sore :):)

Kitty kisses are the best!!

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Andy licks my chin (I liken this to a kitty kiss), but he's the only one of my trio who does this.

Jake and Toothless will rub my forehead with their own.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Katness licks my hands when I try to rub her belly. Rose sniffs my eyes and ears when I'm trying to sleep and will try to pat my head with her paw ( she pets me)! :lol3:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love getting kisses from Lil Bit. I will go and smack my lips like I am kissing and she will come and put her nuzzle to my lips. Sometimes she licks but most of the time its just a nuzzle. 

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Xena will give me an Eskimo kiss if I make smooch sounds near her face. I hope a wet nose isn't snot lol.