Kitty has gurgling tummy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now, researching some potential "short-term goal" foods, then gonna go to Petsmart tomorrow and pick up some so we can try them out with the kitties.Would hate to buy a 24-pack of something they end up not liking.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Right now, researching some potential "short-term goal" foods, then gonna go to Petsmart tomorrow and pick up some so we can try them out with the kitties.Would hate to buy a 24-pack of something they end up not liking.
Mine have always liked the small trail runs only hating the food after I bought a couple of flats.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise

Mine have always liked the small trail runs only hating the food after I bought a couple of flats.
Thankfully, my kitties (when not having some medical issue causing stomach upset) love pretty much anything I give them. I mainly want to make sure the foods don't cause any stomach upset. I'm less concerned with how much they will like it as we fed them a bunch of different foods that I'd originally bought for Lucky awhile back. Most of them were bought for their high-calorie aspect though, so not sure if any of those would even fit my purpose (I don't remember the names of them anymore).

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I think I've compiled my "short-term goal" list of foods. Goodness, it's not nearly as long as I thought it would be. Aiming for pate since that's what they get with Friskies, and between 0.9 and 1.1% phosphorus, and between 35-50% protein.