Kitty condos!

lindsaygirl83

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have a small kitty condo, but our cats won't touch it. They have a policy: If we bought it for them, they don't want it. They're hideout of choice is an old box that my husband cut a door into. They play in the dang box and leave the kitty condo in the corner!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I lived in Maine, I used to have 1 on these. But we got them all from Walmart. They lasted a long time, infact they're still intact, but I no longer have them.

And 2 of these.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have two of those. my boys are WAY go big for them. So they are just around. every once in awhile they will sit on top of one but other then that they just stick there toys in there sometimes.

sydney the kid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've had several already . Now , my cats have two towers to play on . the first one cost about 50 $ . We have a new one too , and it was FREE ! It is worth about 30 $ , but it came for free with the subscription on a cat-magazine !! Then there is also the leftover of our first tower . The cats love the box that is still in our livingroom too !

and this that free one ! It is even higher than the other one !

here you see the very first one (blue) on top of number two from picture 1

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought one from Petsmart about 1.5 years ago... way too expensive really, about $300. It's about 5 feet tall, 3 feet wide and 2 feet deep. It has 4 different levels (one is an enclosed cubby hole).But Spike LOVES it... he's always on it, and I think he gets a bunch of exercise from jumping up onto it as much as he does. So I guess it's worth it.

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that tree one we have was like $200 or $250 We bought it from pet value. (I know rip off!) But I bought it with 2 other people so we all went in on it. We were excited at the time

LOL, 2 of my cats can't fit into those scratching posts I just showed either! But they were always determind too! Fur tails and some legs sticking out the hole but that's alright, at least Isha wised up and started sleeping on top of them, lol.