Kitty City Tree/Play Center

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I found these Kitty City modules at Walmart and Target:

http://www.kittycityusa.com/

They look kinda cheap, but from the reviews are supposedly durable enough but I really liked that they were modular and like legos can be constantly added to and rearranged into different configurations to keep things fun and fresh (both for them and of course for me, heh)!

Sorry for the crappy lighting/camera, but I'm getting one more module on order at Walmart (climber) and will rearrange it a bit differently anyway.    So far they LOVE it though, and have been playing around it for hours.   

I am going to put soft rubber feet on the plastic feet it comes with though, otherwise when they run fast and jump on it the whole thing slides on the slippery tile.

Last edited:

crumbandharvey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
VERY cool! 

With my credit card points, I earned $125 in free money at WalMart... one of these modules might be my gift for my best friend! 

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! It looks like crazy fun for everyone, cat and humans. :lol3: :bigthumb:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballs got lots of turkey dinner tonight, and their extra module!   Just missing one more green box for the blank section in front, and we're done... until the next switcheroo on shape, heh! 

(ignore the clutter of boxes behind em... selling a million things on craigslist, heh)

Last edited:

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just... unspeakably awesome.  
  Almost as good as Kitty Wolfenstein ;) 

I don't have room for it, unfortunately, but the idea's a good one.  Maybe I could craft something similar, but smaller, out of individual cat houses/beds.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Why not create a product page and post a review there? that way we can aggregate reviews from members, upload pictures, get a rating going and add this item to lists (you can create lists here, wishlist, lists of things you have etc).

Let me know if you need any help with creating the product page. You can do it yourself - if you need me to add a category for that, let me know!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Wow!  Very nice.  I think I need one (or maybe more than one!)  But I see neither Target nor Walmart has the Tunnel Tower in stock
.  Wonder how high you can go without going too wide?  Guess I'm gonna have to talk to the Customer Service people at Kitty City on Monday to get some answers!!  I think my kitties may be getting a Christmas present after all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But I see neither Target nor Walmart has the Tunnel Tower in stock
I ordered online and did free in store pickup at Walmart.  They gave this silly estimate that it would take two weeks to arrive, but was ready for pickup in two business days.   The Walmart online purchases are always in the very back of the store straight ahead when you walk in (at least the Houston ones).