Kitty Christmas part 2

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had to go pick up more food for the kitties at Petsmart last night, and the manager (an old friend of Earl's) made sure to let us know that all the Christmas stuff is 75% off!
Kitties don't know or care that red and green toys are for Christmas, so we had a mini-shopping spree for them. They got new velvet catnip mice (reg. $6 for $1.50) and new balls (reg. $2 for 50 cents), and even a special gift package of 3 kinds of treats (that they already like) and a can of turkey wet food for only 89 cents! And they had tons of kitty toy packages and stockings for kitty too.

Since every-kitty always needs more toys, I thought I would pass this on to you guys. I figured it's probably like that in most stores around the country, at least the 75% off thing.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh very exciting! They had this pretty blanket I wanted to get Baylee... maybe it's there and on sale!

Thanks for the heads up!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww you have some very lucky kitties. I think I'll head over to our store tomorrow on my lunch hour! Thanks!

d'elle and beau

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cool! thanks for letting us know....I am going over there today. ( Jester the Border Collie says: Maybe they have dog things on sale too!!)