Kitty and I need your vibes!

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also sending you and Kitty best wishes for an easy spay and recovery .... ...I do hope all goes well, please let us know how she's doing!...

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope everything went well for Miss Kitty today! I get nervous when there's no update....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So I brought Kitty home a couple of hours ago and she isn't doing too hot at the moment. I think she's still really doped up because she can't walk properly. Whenever she tries, she just ends up staggering around like a drunk and walks into walls and trips over her own feet. Also her eyes are pretty glassy and her pupils are dilated. She's sleeping now though, so hopefully she'll be more herself again later when she wakes up. Thanks everyone for your support and vibes. Aside from the "drunkeness" she seems to be okay.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds very normal. I'm glad she's sleeping now.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by megagene

So I brought Kitty home a couple of hours ago and she isn't doing too hot at the moment. I think she's still really doped up because she can't walk properly. Whenever she tries, she just ends up staggering around like a drunk and walks into walls and trips over her own feet. Also her eyes are pretty glassy and her pupils are dilated. She's sleeping now though, so hopefully she'll be more herself again later when she wakes up. Thanks everyone for your support and vibes. Aside from the "drunkeness" she seems to be okay.
She will be back to her old self in no time, I know it's disturbing to see them in that state...Glad she came out of it okay

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. I was scared stupid the day before my kitty got spayed. I got her spayed at 5 months old so she never went into heat. Of course the risk of anesthia goes up with age the risk is still pretty low. I hope everything went well and I'm sending you vibes for a quick recovery!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that Kitty is home now and able to recover. My kits love to sleep with me curled next to them, stroking them lightly, and I enjoy the excuse to get to bed early

Sending {{{{speedy recovery prayers and vibes}}}}
Thank you for the update