Kitty acted crazy after we fed her friskies

greenmamabear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten wouldn't eat the wellness dry we got her, so I bought some cans of fancy feast and cans of friskies. She ate the fancy feast pâté just fine, but when we gave her the friskies today she started running around like a 3 year old on a sugar high. Is this normal, up until now ( since we got her on Wed. She has been pretty reserved.

luvmy4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She might be showing you her personality and is
feeling more comfortable in her new home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greenmamabear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lol, ok, I was worried there was some sort of kitty caffeine in the friskies wet food that I wasn't seeing in the ingredient list!

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if i feed friskies for 2 days or more my cats act like i gave them mointen dew but if i feed chicken soup or triumph there not as crazy :/

i stopped the friskies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greenmamabear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know everyone said that there was no correlation with her crazy behavior and the friskies, but I switched back to wellness. She is still a crazy kitten.., just not as crazy hyper!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know everyone said that there was no correlation with her crazy behavior and the friskies, but I switched back to wellness. She is still a crazy kitten.., just not as crazy hyper!
This is very interesting. I wonder if there is something in the Friskies she is sensitive to. I know some of my medicine that says "May cause drowsiness" hypes me up like a 3-year old on a pure sugar diet.