Kitties with Quirks!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel has a "skunk stripe".
Firefox has a crooked tail - feels like it might've been broken at some time [she was brought inside @ around 4-5 weeks of age], altho it could be some kind of deformity, i guess. anyway, hers is the shortest tail in the house, plus it's permanently curved.
they're the only 2 w/any kind of physical difference.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Angi

Well, other than being tubby & just to darn cute, I don't know of any others for Roxy.
Not sure if it's considered a "quirk" but she lays on her back a lot, with her feet just dangling.
We call her "otter" when she does it.
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

I consider it a quirk & Monster does it ALL the time. When he sleeps, he hardly ever lays normally. He is always sleeping on his back & even when he isn't sleeping, he's still laying on his back. I think its so adorable.
i didn't even think of this - Chip does it, too!

frootloop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our new little kitten has a deformity on his face... his lower lip isn't fully developed, so it looks like his mouth is slightly open and he's smiling

Loki has one whisker that's half white and half black. Also, a few of them look like they might have been broken off

Felix doesn't have any physical quirks, but he is a silly spaz that will completely stretch out on his back when he sleeps.... makes him look like long cat

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
blue has crossed eyes sometimes, i think it is because she is siamese. and she likes to "kiss" us all the time. she will lick and lick and lick! my dh will scratch her "bum" (on her back by her tail) and she will purr super loud and rub her head all over his other hand and lick his hands. it is like she uses us to wash her face instead of her own paws! lick our hand, rub her face on our hand, lick our hand again!

frodo has extremely large ears and a super long tail. he also like to drink water from a cup in the bathtub, he will meow for it until i fill it for him. frodo also lays around on the floor on his back with his legs spread wide, showing off his "junk". haha! and he has a polka-dotty belly and you can totally see his belly button so that makes him extra cute!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carebear4600

I've got one that will only drink from the dogs water bowl. I have no idea why they both have the exact same one (it's one of those water fountain ones) I never did figure out why she does it hers is in the same place only on a 1/2 wall in the kitchen where her food bowl is I've tried everything to get her to use her own moving her food putting the water on the floor next to his everything i could think of but she said no go and still drinks from his thankfully he doesn't seem to mind it.
All of mine do this! They wouldn't use the fountain so I sold it on craigslist. Jake doesn't mind sharing his water either

Tonka has beautiful crystal blue eyes.. and they're crossed

Duke has a very long tail.. I've never seen a cat with a tail this long!

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i forgot, blue likes to sniff our breath and our foreheads. she will even get in the lap of strangers and sniff their breath and foreheads but if they touch her she gets mad! she doesn't like anyone but my dh and i!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fiona likes to jump on top of the doors. She also likes to make spitting noises at imaginary things....and sometimes the other cats when playing.

ReeRee likes to go under bed covers and meow.
its so cute. He also has a large black polka dot on the upper part of his mouth that you only see when he yawns. Its really cute.

Rocko stares. All the time. For long periods of time.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gorilla is a munchkin kitty, I think that's quirky enough in itself, but she also has an underbite, and sometimes she will look into my eyes, and smack her lips repeatedly for a while. I'm not sure why she does it. I've read that cats do it when they are nauseous, but it really doesn't seem that way in her case. In either case, I usually do it back.