kitties we miss

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwww no not at all I'm sorry if you thought that...!!!!!!!!!!!
No that is ok...I just had hoped my comment didn't come across the wrong way.

But I do understand what you mean by your comment...My mother passed away 3 years ago at the age of 44 (cancer) and I didn't like it when people who say things like that...b/c she still had half of her life left to live!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alaynna

Wow...he lived a nice long life. I know it's probably really hard ...did you have him from the time he was a baby?
I had him since he was 5 months old. I literally grew up with him. Sadly, as I was getting to the prime of my life, he became elderly. It's so sad that cats can't have the same lifespan as humans.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I had him since he was 5 months old. I literally grew up with him. Sadly, as I was getting to the prime of my life, he became elderly. It's so sad that cats can't have the same lifespan as humans.
I wish cats could have the same lifespan also...and that we could grow old with them.

The oldest cat I have every had was 16 so 20 is a great age...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid I had a cat that lived to be @ 17 not sure exactly cuz he was an outdoor cat and went away to die, and he used to disappear for weeks on end sometimes..We lived on a dead end and there was a farm at the end so he did a lot of exploring. The weird thing is he never once went to the vet because no-one could handle him, and he lived that long and my Bella who will be 13 in Sept. has had the best medical care possible and has cancer, it makes me crazy!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyone has lost beautiful kitties. I am sure they had the best life possible with all of you.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper aka Jasper T. Wildcat or Thong Boy. He ran out of the house a week after we got Aristotle and hasn't been seen since.
He was my sleeping buddy...