Kitties And I Would Love To Say Hello

Christoki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Kinda forgot to post here earlier, my bad, but I'm here now so hi! I'm cool with being referred to as Chris and I'm here for advice on my two furbabies.

20180625_085333.jpg
First up to show off is Meja. 10yo I recently adopted about two weeks ago now. Seems her favorite things to do are flopping over and rolling while just purring up a storm. Previous owners front declawed her (:frown:) but she still does her thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Christoki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hit create instead of upload, but heres my other cat Bud.
20180130_152615.jpg
Bud recently turned 12 and is usually on top of my things, clothes, pillow, me, or in an empty box/paper bag. He loves lounging on his cat tree and is people friendly cause anyone who walks in my house WILL acknowledge his presence and give him some loving. Im assuming hes cat friendly too, as he keeps trying to meet Meja.

Unfortunately she doesnt seem 100% about living here as is so has hissed/growled at him the few times hes been near. So they're still separated to get her more acquainted and used to the apartment. Once we get there, I'll start leaving the door open with Bud tucked away in my room for safety as he IS fully clawed and last thing I need is a fight between them.

Highly doubt it, as this cat is extremely chill, but rather safe than sorry.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful kitties! I hope all goes well with the introduction--it sounds like you're going about it the right way, nice and slow.

Welcome to TCS. :welcomesign:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Meja and Bud are gorgeous. :catlove:
Hope they'll soon be best buds. :heartshape:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F0445245-4D21-4A1C-84E8-E0DF0B59A978.gif
Chris, Mejia and Bud, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
60088177-F2D5-47F1-8C0F-5A89DE476F8E.jpeg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

What nice kitties you have here. Do post more photos of them.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:

Bud and Meja are gorgeous :loveeyes: