Kittens!

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I shut all my blinds made it as dark as possible for me to watch making sure no complications & turned of the tv, but my house is generally a quite house anyway, so I think that's just generally what Willow was used too, even now with the kittens being 3 days old I keep tv down and try & keep things quiet lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry for the late reply, they are 6 days old now, putting on lots of weight, nice & healthy, here are some photos of them: this is at 2 days old

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

We are the only 2 feeding at the feeding station but I want that nipple your on!! Hahaha

kris78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for taking the time to put up the pictures - they're all really beautiful. My favourite picture is the white and grey kitten fast asleep :)

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's 6 kittens but when they were all lined up sleeping one was at the feeding station lol. Thank you! Xx

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Willow was 64-65 days. 3 weeks before they arrived the kittens were going crazy & 1&1/2 days before all I could here from her tummy was bubbling noises, not sure if this happens with every queen. Willows milk never came in until after the kitty's were here so I panicked whenever I checked lol. She nested a week before hand but not properly until a day before she gave birth, plus she had lots of twitches the night before. Awe thanks, the ginger brothers are right little chunky monkeys but that's the way I like them!! :-) xx

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful family. So so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures. And yes what a wonderful color mix!