Kittens nose turning pink (originally black)

Clro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 3 months old kittens nose is turning pink, shes a domestic hair with tabby fur coat... Is that normal or should i take her to the vet? Its currently purple with a very dark pink shade

Ive got no pics :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Clro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pic would be most helpful as they would designate her actual colors. How about her paw pads?
Her paw pads are black with some pink spots.. have always been like that, it's hard to take pictures of her nose rn but ill try when she falls asleep

SundaesPerson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't see anything concerning or abnormal about her snoot, she's a cutie though. There are several reasons / genetics that can cause a cat's nose to change color, including activity level and the weather. Her nose actually looks a lot like my girl's. She's also a shorthair tabby and has a similar color scheme

I wouldn’t worry too much unless you start noticing unusual bumps or marks. 😀

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Clro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't see anything concerning or abnormal about her snoot, she's a cutie though. There are several reasons / genetics that can cause a cat's nose to change color, including activity level and the weather. Her nose actually looks a lot like my girl's. She's also a shorthair tabby and has a similar color scheme

I wouldn’t worry too much unless you start noticing unusual bumps or marks. 😀
Alr! Tysm!! Shes a very active kitten... She even walks on the walls😭 and its very hot over here ya!