Kittens No mom! Never owned cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll see If i can figure out how to turn the flash off my camera LOL. I dont want to stun there eyes with the flash
. I've been trying to read up all I can since I got them, and I picked up some books at the library. It says that a cotton ball would be more sterile to get them to potty. It seems to work pretty well lol, I'm taking them In this Tue. to the vet and then I'll know more about there age and If It Is worms are just tubby kitties lol.

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure, I'm debating to give them to a local no kill shelter once there weaned.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You might want to check with the shelter ASAP. They may have a mother cat with a litter that your kittens could be added to, which would be a lot healthier for them.

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I called them the first day I got them and she said all there females are spayed and not producing milk. If they got a female In with kittens or recently weaned some and still producing she would give me a call

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to tell you what a great job you're doing. I am so impressed with the research you've been doing and your concern for the kittens.

homeless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks mollysmom, and thanks for your gift
. I'm a research hound, Its how i knew what dog breed to get. Its a thing I do, I'm very prone on getting the facts and a real view on what I'm going to do. I don't do things unless I know I can, not that I don't gamble with chances now and then, but previous family reasons. Cause me to approach with care to everything I do
. I never bet on something I'm not sure I'd win.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, hand-raising kittens is a sucker's bet, all too often. What seems easy for mom is a real chore for us humans, and sometimes our best efforts still have negative results.