Kittens Need Homes Now!

kittie7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Please help... I have 3 beautiful,loving kittens that are in need of homes! I have 2 black males with a bit of white at the top of the chest and one dark torti female ( black,tan and caramel colors). They're now 11 weeks old and ready to leave Mommy (Coco). All are very playful and love to sleep with us at night...the female is particularly talkative!

Another mommy has just had a litter of 6 and I'm running out of room everybody! There is an adoption fee for new parents and all adoptive homes must be:indoor only, loving, permanent and caring! Also, there is a spay/neuter contract that must be honored!

Please contact me at [email protected] for further information on the kittens and I'll be happy to set up a convenient appointment to see the kittens. I live in Middletown, Ohio (about halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati) and after interviews and kitten meetings -I am perfectly happy to meet prospective parents if the distance is reasonable travel for a kitten.

All adoption fees are going to fix the mother cat, so I can find a home for her as well. I apologize that I cannot afford to give the kittens first shots and spay/neuter myself, but I'm currently on leave from my job- so not to sound rude, but please don't email me with lists of shelters and places near me I've been contacting them and nobody has fees I can afford or has room for the kittens.

P.S.If you are trying to scam money out my kittens ( I've had a quite a few emails of this nature) you will be promptly reported to all agencies and whatever web you're using!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm too far away to help out, but am sending prayers & good vibes that the cuties find wonderful homes soon, as well as mama-cat! It is too bad that there aren't more resources available to you, but in some areas, conditions are just so rough, unemployment, etc. Bless you for caring for these wonderful little cats - you have given them a great start on being loving, loyal companions! Susan

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittie7

Please help... I have 3 beautiful,loving kittens that are in need of homes! I have 2 black males with a bit of white at the top of the chest and one dark torti female ( black,tan and caramel colors). They're now 11 weeks old and ready to leave Mommy (Coco). All are very playful and love to sleep with us at night...the female is particularly talkative!

Another mommy has just had a litter of 6 and I'm running out of room everybody! There is an adoption fee for new parents and all adoptive homes must be:indoor only, loving, permanent and caring! Also, there is a spay/neuter contract that must be honored!

Please contact me at [email protected] for further information on the kittens and I'll be happy to set up a convenient appointment to see the kittens. I live in Middletown, Ohio (about halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati) and after interviews and kitten meetings -I am perfectly happy to meet prospective parents if the distance is reasonable travel for a kitten.

All adoption fees are going to fix the mother cat, so I can find a home for her as well. I apologize that I cannot afford to give the kittens first shots and spay/neuter myself, but I'm currently on leave from my job- so not to sound rude, but please don't email me with lists of shelters and places near me I've been contacting them and nobody has fees I can afford or has room for the kittens.

P.S.If you are trying to scam money out my kittens ( I've had a quite a few emails of this nature) you will be promptly reported to all agencies and whatever web you're using!
Jen...how is it going?? Have you found any homes for your kittens?

Katie