Kittens left in garbage can during cold spell.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just don't get it. Two of mine (there were 3, I fostered all but adopted 2) were found in a bowl on the highway in snow at 10 days old. How can anyone do this? I just don't understand how anyone could be so heartless and cruel. Get your cat spayed if you don't want babies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The old saying rings true, i.e. "the punishment should fit the crime!" But I suppose the inhumane person(s) who did this is long gone.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
There are many vile person out there. Some leave babies outside in the freezing cold, some intentionally run cats by their cars, or hit on the head with a rock or bat stick, while some leave their pets without food and water while being confined or leashed without any possibility of escape unless a miracle comes by. The list goes on. I consider them as murderers, and most probably practicing serial killers and should never be trusted. My heart beats so fast each time I read stories like this, out of anger or rage. I just do not get it why some people choose to be evil when it is much easier to be kind. It's tiring.