Kittens Funny New Habit

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I heard a lot of noise coming from my bathroom. My calico took her little green bell ball and was patting it around the bathtub! I took her and the ball out and not an hour later she was back in. I think the noises of the tub is the appealing part. It is annoying to hear but its so cute to watch! What are your cats weird habits :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bedtime. OH BEDTIME! First, I have to lie on my LEFT side and hold up the covers to make the "kitty cat cave." Hekitty crawls in and proceeds to smurgle on my left arm (smurgle...that "nursing, kneading thing they do). While she does that, I MUST sing "hush little kitty cat, don't say a word." Once the song is done, I have to tell her all about going to the market and bringing home a fat, juicy "mocky bird" for her. I canNOT skip any part of either the song or the story...she's worse than a toddler about her favorite story. THEN, when the song and story are done, she walks down the length of my body, brushing my legs and feet with her whiskers, and back up the other side, where she curls in a ball at the small of my back for awhile before climbing out (stepping on my head) to sleep the rest of the night by the pillows on the other side of the bed. EVERY! SINGLE! NIGHT!

Wenda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol Ares likes to play with his ball in the bathtub too! I put a plastic one in there to encourage him to like the tub. Now it's his secret fort (no way can anybody tell he's in there when the shower curtain is closed...no sir-ee...and they can't hear the rolling of a plastic ball on ceramic either, nu-uh). That and he has two teddy bears he constantly carries around the apartment. Every now and then he'll flop over and attack one, lick it, and pick it back up to carry across the room to attack again. It's a love hate relationship he has with them. :p

lol Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 cat's can be so rude that way, can't they? Always stepping on heads and never around them :lol:

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sadie does the cute string were she will jump up next to me and kind of dig/pat my arm or side if she wants pets or well, anything else . Only downside is she tends to keep her claws out, it feels almost as if she is trying to dig in blankets if that makes any sense. I’m sure she isn’t trying to hurt me, just trying to get my attention.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol Ares likes to play with his ball in the bathtub too! I put a plastic one in there to encourage him to like the tub. Now it's his secret fort (no way can anybody tell he's in there when the shower curtain is closed...no sir-ee...and they can't hear the rolling of a plastic ball on ceramic either, nu-uh). That and he has two teddy bears he constantly carries around the apartment. Every now and then he'll flop over and attack one, lick it, and pick it back up to carry across the room to attack again. It's a love hate relationship he has with them. :p

lol Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 cat's can be so rude that way, can't they? Always stepping on heads and never around them :lol:
Diana and my boyfriend were playing and when she was done she took the toy from him and put it in the tub with her ball im dying lol!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is one step up from when she has the zoomies in the living room and romps across my liver at high speed. Good thing I'm not a drinker!
Artemis for us is so good about not stepping on things or heads he's very gentle. Jaspur on the other hand will step on everything and faces and leave messages on my boyfriend's computer

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Bedtime. OH BEDTIME! First, I have to lie on my LEFT side and hold up the covers to make the "kitty cat cave." Hekitty crawls in and proceeds to smurgle on my left arm (smurgle...that "nursing, kneading thing they do). While she does that, I MUST sing "hush little kitty cat, don't say a word." Once the song is done, I have to tell her all about going to the market and bringing home a fat, juicy "mocky bird" for her. I canNOT skip any part of either the song or the story...she's worse than a toddler about her favorite story. THEN, when the song and story are done, she walks down the length of my body, brushing my legs and feet with her whiskers, and back up the other side, where she curls in a ball at the small of my back for awhile before climbing out (stepping on my head) to sleep the rest of the night by the pillows on the other side of the bed. EVERY! SINGLE! NIGHT!
:spew: :crackup::flail::lol:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

:lolup: :lol2:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Please have someone make a video of this - it sounds hilarious.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! I don't wear much to bed...I can't be responsible for that much blindness!