Kittens first bath?

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine get their first bath at 4 weeks and are used to bathing and grooming by the time they leave for a new home at 12 to 16 weeks. That way, the new owner can cope with a cat that is conditioned to a daily grooming, which they grow to love. They feel pampered when they get loved and fussed over at least once a day when they get the grooming that every persian cat needs.

PS. My white persian (picture above) won the kitten class as well as best in show at just 8 months old! He LOVES his grooming sessions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats Krissi!!!!
I knew that he'd do well, he really is soooo stunningly gorgeous, i always said i'd never get a white persian....but looking at him....

Well done again!!!

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two white persians and will be taking in another white girl next week. They are hard work, especially since I have never shaved any of my cats. But there is nothing more rewarding that seeing my darlings look absolutely stunning and they THRIVE on compliments!

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're all lovely! Nice site. I don't have a site yet, but as soon as I do, I will post the address on the forum.