TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy- when you can check your email

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Cindy. She is at peace now, in Heaven with the Lord, surrounded by love and in perfect health. Just imagine the joy she feels now! I'm so sorry you and Charlie are experiencing this incredible loss. You remain constantly in my prayers, and my love is with you.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good that Rita is now at peace and free from pain. I'm so sorry for you and Charlie that you will be going through a difficult time now. Stay strong and comfort each other. We'll be thinking of you here on TCS.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I am sorry for your and Charlie's pain. I am praying for you. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that Rita is whole, happy, and without pain in heaven with those who crossed before her.

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shhhhhhhh..........

Listen. Closely.

Can you hear that? She's laughing again, happy like she's never been before. She's laughing, Cindy. And did you hear that? It's her reuniting with her husband, who she missed terribly. OH! And did you feel that? She's gotten that hug she's been craving for years. Her circle is complete; make sure you hold Charlie's hand to complete yours, too. She knows you miss her, but she's reveling in the eternal sunshine. She's dancing with her angels, and she's laughing. Listen closely. Listen to your heart. You'll hear her crystal joy sailing through.

Blessed be, Rita. And blessed be Cindy and Charlie, too.

You're all in my prayers...and remember to listen.

Best-
Michele

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, to all of you, my friends.

Michele, that was quite beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes!

We will be burying the dear lady Saturday morning at 11 am. The kids decided that since one of her biggest passions was quilting, they're putting a needle, thread, thimble and a quilt square in with her......since we didn't want to use one that she had ready for a quilt, I got the opportunity to make the one we're going to use.

And unless something happens, I'll get to use my greatest talent to show my respect for her one last time, 'cause I'll be playing the music that brings her into the church and the music that takes her out for the very last time also,.....methinks I'd better double up on my Prozac tomorrow night!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy my friend
you know we will all be 'there' with you - how wonderful for you to be able to play the music - that must be so special for you

what beautiful words Michele wrote - brought tears to my eyes - but its so very true...

Cindy we are all with you at this time - always

love to you & Charlie

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy, I am very sorry. Your dear mother-in-law, Rita, may she rest in peace. My condolences to you and Charlie and the family. You are in my prayers.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I'm sending my sincerest condolences to you and Charlie. But also remember that Charlie's mom left this world for another place that's soooo much better, and where she'll spend eternity filled with happiness and free from any pain or suffering. Someday, you both will see her there.

“Do Not Stand at my Grave and Weepâ€

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

- Author unknown

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy and Charlie,
I knew Rita was ill, but not that it was that close to the end, untill I read this thread just now.
I have been in tears, reading it all, and I wanted to send you my deepest sympathy and hugs.
My God help you cope with your grief and be able to smile over all the good memories Rita has enriched your lives with.
Sesselja

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy - my prayers are with you and your family. I hope that she is at peace.