Kitten

Mitchn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anybody used rebound recuperation formula for cats and if so what are your thoughts to it

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
I haven't used it, but it appears to be formulated to help adult cats regain their appetite and provides extra nutrition after surgery or illness. I'm not clear, but your title suggests you are thinking about using it for a kitten? I think KMR (kitten milk replacer), or homemade kitten glop (depending on the age of the kitten) would be more appropriate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mitchn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He’s the same kitten I posted last night he’s 10 months my sister mentioned it but I wasn’t sure if it is good for him

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
of all the cats I have owned this is the first that has gotten infected after being neutered

I see, it's this little guy you're talking about. As mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens is alluding to, I agree, I think it could be helpful for him :)

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If I understand correctly, your kitten was given antibiotics? What about the meds for his ears (not sure what this is about - maybe tell us more)? I am wondering if any of the meds are causing issues that are reducing his desire to eat. Nonetheless, the instructions for the product you mentioned says it is for cats/kittens of all ages.

Does the vet have an opinion on what is going on with your kitten?

Mitchn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
of all the cats I have owned this is the first that has gotten infected after being neutered

I see, it's this little guy you're talking about. As mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens is alluding to, I agree, I think it could be helpful for him :)
I am a bit angry that this took place

Mitchn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If I understand correctly, your kitten was given antibiotics? What about the meds for his ears (not sure what this is about - maybe tell us more)? I am wondering if any of the meds are causing issues that are reducing his desire to eat. Nonetheless, the instructions for the product you mentioned says it is for cats/kittens of all ages.

Does the vet have an opinion on what is going on with your kitten?
It begins with a m and I have to put it on the pinna and I will hopefully be able to talk with the vet sometime on Friday