Kitten with no ankle bones?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got a reply!!! She took down the add because she was getting too many e-mails, which is also why it took her so long to reply. She said she would speak with her mother (this was the daughter) to see if I may be able to take the kitten early.
I'm so excited!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no doubt that you would be the best choice for this special kitten.

Major TCS vibes are on the way that "Mom" says....yes!

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope she says yes as well. I am a little worried though because apparently they are taking him to the vets sometime today, and I hope the vet doesn't suggest they put him down. I explained to her that this may happen, and that I don't think that he should be pts because of this, but you never know.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending vibes that this sweet kitten gets a chance at life.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That kitten is so cute
I hope you are able to adopt him.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a darling little
. I hope you get him and he has a chance at a great life. You are wonderful wanting to help this little fellow

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I got good news and bad news. The vet said that the kitten just had to grow into his legs, and would be perfectly fine except for a small limp in a few months time. This means that the people are going to give him to the family they promised him to before they found out about the issue. Thats ok though, I'm just glad that his legs will be ok.
I asked her exactly what they vet said was wrong, just for my own knowledge, hopefully I'll hear what the problem was.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry that this sweetie pie will not be coming to your home but at least the current care givers have been careful to be sure the little one will be OK.

Somewhere out there, now or in your future, you and a little fur ball will meet and that will be that....love at first sight.

Just be sure to let us know when it happens.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that ad too. They are located in the same place I live. I fell in love with that little face...but I am glad the cat is expected to recover

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad the kitten will be alright and recover. Don't worry, the right kitty will come into your life and need your care
. There are sooooooo many out there in need of someone like you

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothicangel69

Well, I got good news and bad news. The vet said that the kitten just had to grow into his legs, and would be perfectly fine except for a small limp in a few months time. This means that the people are going to give him to the family they promised him to before they found out about the issue. Thats ok though, I'm just glad that his legs will be ok.
I asked her exactly what they vet said was wrong, just for my own knowledge, hopefully I'll hear what the problem was.
So glad the kitten is going to be okay. So sorry you didn't get to bring him home.