Kitten with bloated tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Tx for the report!   Im glad now, me too!    :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yulie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my lovely kitten has gone 2 days ago. i am so sad... i did everything to save him but hes still leaved me. thank god to sent him to me even just for awhile. at least his not suffer much. hes weak on the morning and has gone away on the evening. i cried to heard his voice...and still crying now...

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
my lovely kitten has gone 2 days ago. i am so sad... i did everything to save him but hes still leaved me. thank god to sent him to me even just for awhile. at least his not suffer much. hes weak on the morning and has gone away on the evening. i cried to heard his voice...and still crying now...
Oh Yulie,   Im so sorry to hear it!    It must have happened shortly after we thought it was all right now, he has at last pooped well and good...

Life is such a precous gift, because its so fragile...  We can never know when they will be taken away.  Especielly its not easy with weak kittens.

Still, its worth to fight on - you CAN win, even if the odds are bad.

Next time you want to help a little one, you will know what to do and how.   This little one´s death shall not be in wain.

RIP,  little one, lovely kitten.

Warm hugs to you,  Yulie.

StefanZ

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yulie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thx stefanz...
i still cry for his lost. i did every best i think i could but god love him much than i did. i am sad at same time happy to know him in heaven. i sad bcos i love him. i will be ok but it takes time. i love the kitten. i didnt expact this could happen. i also dont want he suffer. i let him go. i love him forever....
god taking care of him now...
:'(

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yulie, we are all so very sorry for the loss of this kitten.  You did so much for him and we feel your loss.

When we lose a cat or kitten we close the thread, out of respect for them.  However you may like to start a thread here: http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge in his memory.  ​
 ​
RIP beautiful boy

​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.