kitten toys help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tinyis_mykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
can u tell me how i can get my kitten to stop keeping me up all night every night when i close the door she crys and scratches it till i let her in but then she plays with everything she sees how can i stop her

plz help

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New kitten owners often have sleepless nights. After a while you get so tired you just dont' notice anymore. Cats are nocturnal and it will take a while for her to adjust to your schedule (its like learning to be on 3rd shift). My kittens are 7 months and are much better than they were at 5 months but still not perfect. One of my girls would come up and bite my nose at nigth if I didn't pay attention to her. I finally got that to stop. After a while they learn you are unresponsive and will leave you along. Unfortunately in the meantime its like having a baby in the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tinyis_mykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shes been doing this for 3 monthes she started learning how to go up stairs when she was 4 weeks her mom showd her how ive had her since she was born she was the first one born her mom had her out sidebut another cat was beating up her mom when she was half way out of her. we dont have her mom anymore shes been gone for over 2 months the kitten is 4 months old now with my 6 year old cat.im not a new kitten owner tho i have my older cat for 6 years we have always had cats there was never 1 day in my life i havent had a cat or kitten.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A show box with the lid on entertains my two cats for hours it takes them a while to get the top open then one gets inside and jumps out at the other... its extreemly entertaining to watch