Kitten to multi-cat household introduction not progressing

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, just a quick update.

I'm going back to basics and taking it slowly. I've incorporated many of the suggestions you guys have provided.

Just focusing on one cat at a time. So now, I'm using the crate method to get Snow and Momo used to each other. Its been progressing well. With Nayla and Kaiya, I am leash training them and only doing scent and site swapping. Once Momo and Snow are okay with each other, then I will do the same with Kaiya and Nayla.

We'll see how it goes. I just have to be patient and lead my cats to integrate with one another slowly slowly. The self-imposed deadline of 'I want them to be integrated' is not helping the case. I'm just taking it one very small baby step at a time. Wish me luck.

I will keep posting periodic updates here. 💙💙
You got this my dear Sarah- you got this:clap2::hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just have to be patient and lead my cats to integrate with one another slowly slowly. The self-imposed deadline of 'I want them to be integrated' is not helping the case. I'm just taking it one very small baby step at a time. Wish me luck.
Not sure if she's posted in this thread, but as Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 often says "you can only go as fast as the most reluctant cat". So time, patience and baby steps.
Good luck !!! :petcat::catlove::heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarah M

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sarah M Sarah M : Just thinking of you and Momo and wondering how things are going.
Hello, rubysmama rubysmama things are moving in the right direction, if at the slowest pace possible 😂. Have still not come to the point where Snow and Momo are comfortable enough to be left without restrictions.

I've been harness training them as well. Save Kaiya, the others have adjusted well to wearing the harness.

I'm just pushing through this as much as I can and as much as the cats let me, lol.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, rubysmama rubysmama things are moving in the right direction, if at the slowest pace possible 😂. Have still not come to the point where Snow and Momo are comfortable enough to be left without restrictions.

I've been harness training them as well. Save Kaiya, the others have adjusted well to wearing the harness.

I'm just pushing through this as much as I can and as much as the cats let me, lol.
Not to mention holding down a full time job!You're a star Sarah,a bright shiny star❤:goldstar:Hanging in there,lol- never the less a STAR

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Moving in the right direction is good, even if it's at the slowest pace possible. Some cat introductions really just take a long, long time. Keep up what you're doing, and you'll all get there eventually.