Kitten SOS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yah, I so think I have this under control now! He's doubled his weight and he loves ME!! hehe He's the sweetest and I love the fact that he loves shoulder rides! he could sleep up there all day! lol

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Yah, I so think I have this under control now! He's doubled his weight and he loves ME!! hehe He's the sweetest and I love the fact that he loves shoulder rides! he could sleep up there all day! lol
So glad to hear he's doing well!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

LOL better watch out with those shoulder rides!. My teeny tiny almost died orphan got real used to that. Now that he is a 16 pounder he still thinks he fits there and needs to be carried everywhere!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Im okay with that, It cant be any worse than thee 40lbs little girl who needs a piggy back ride evert day!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know how this works, if you just keep this open or whatever but the thread is dead, and the kitten isn't an SOS anymore so if you wanna close it down you can... I wont mind...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We normally just leave the threads open and let them fall off the page.