Kitten Rescue

Bree588

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was on my way home today and notice a car in front of me stopping. Then I noticed the two picking up a kitten on the side of the road. We stopped to find out what was going on. She said the man walking down the road she saw dropping it there. She flagged down the officer approaching and he went to talk to the man. I don't think the man left the kitten. It had a flea collar on. I think it got out, or the owners had it outside and it got away. I fed it and brought it home. I have other rescues. The kitten acts like it is an indoor kitten. I plan on posting pictures on craigslist. This weekend I am going to try to go back to the area and see if there are any homes near where the kitten was and possible post some pictures. Any positive suggestions. If I cannot find the owner I will re-home him or keep him. He was found around Tortola Isle Way area maybe about less than 30 minutes in Thonotosassa, Florida. Anyone missing a white kitten with large spots please contact me at [email protected]. You can describe the kitten and if it is or is not a match I will respond.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please do not use Craig’s List! People pretend they will give a kitten a good home, then use them for bait in dog fighting or to feed snakes. Try a Facebook area rescue page instead.