Kitten Poops Liquid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alicenyans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, Guys. I finally got her to the vet. The doctor simply told me that she's perfectly healthy and i only need to keep on giving her water and canned food/cooked-meals and she'll be fine.

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
I'm glad you were able to get her to the vet. Did the dr test a stool sample? Did they give you any medication at all (dewormer?) to help with the diarrhea?

"Healthy" kittens don't just have loose, watery poop for no reason.

Has there been improvement since feeding the canned only/home-cooked diet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alicenyans

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you were able to get her to the vet. Did the dr test a stool sample? Did they give you any medication at all (dewormer?) to help with the diarrhea?

"Healthy" kittens don't just have loose, watery poop for no reason.

Has there been improvement since feeding the canned only/home-cooked diet?
I explained to the doctor what's wrong with her and asked him to have her stool tested. He said she's fine. 

Well, The poop has dramatically became more solid after awhile of home-cooked meals. But I still wanted to go to the vet to check on her. I'm glad she's okay.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I explained to the doctor what's wrong with her and asked him to have her stool tested. He said she's fine. 

Well, The poop has dramatically became more solid after awhile of home-cooked meals. But I still wanted to go to the vet to check on her. I'm glad she's okay.
I'm glad your kitten is OK.  Now it's time to look into balancing the meat so that the kitten gets all the nutrition that she needs.  There is a raw/homecooked foum here with a lot of information in the stickies.