Kitten Pictures

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What the heck?!??! It's been a little while I looked at this thread, but I didn't think it'd been so long - they're big kitties now!!! Last time I looked they were babies. They din't look like babies anymore. Wow, it's amazing how fast they develop. So cute - thanks for the great thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 65

Weights for today:

Orion - 2 lb 0.6 oz
Cookie - 1 lb 15.2 oz
Bailey - 1 lb 15.0 oz
Rufus - 2 lb 2.2 oz
Joey - 1 lb 15.2 oz

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my God! Last time I came on TCS was a while ago (I've been quite busy). So, of course, first thing I do is check this thread that I hadn't seen in a while. What a lovely surprise! They are almost old enough for adoption, aren't they? Maybe another two weeks, or do you plan to keep them longer together? No matter what, they grew up in a lovely way and they are still a bunch of very cute kitties! You must have taken great care of them because they seem extremely healthy and I'm sure they are well socialized.

You did a great job, way to go!

It was a great gift of you to makes us be able to watch them grow up, thank you so much!

Marilou

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 68

Weights for today:

Orion - 2 lb 2.0 oz
Cookie - 2 lb 0.4 oz
Bailey - 2 lb 1.0 oz
Rufus - 2 lb 3.6 oz
Joey - 2 lb 0.6 oz

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days, I've been so busy with the new puppy! I took the kittens outside for a few pictures today since it is such a beautiful day out.

Bailey

Joey

Cookie

Orion

Rufus

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I apologize for the lack of updating. My camera has been running on a set of rechargeable batteries for like 6 months now and they gave out today. I can only get one picture on an 8 hour charge now. So it may be a little while before I can get pictures, unless I can get the batteries to hold out a little longer.

The kittens are still doing very well. They are 10 weeks old today! They're ready to go to new homes, but no one seems to want them yet. I had someone lined up since before they were born to adopt Bailey and she stayed in contact with me, but suddenly a couple weeks ago stopped talking to me and despite several emails, she has not gotten back to me. I also had someone lined up to adopt Joey but have not heard from him either, after several emails.

I'm not in any hurry to place them and want them to go to only the best homes. So if you know of anyone looking for a kitten in the Cincinnati area, send them my way!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 73

Weights for today:

Orion - 2 lb 5.8 oz
Rufus - 2 lb 7.0 oz
Joey - 2 lb 4.6 oz

Finally an update! I was able to get the camera to work for a little while tonight. Our original plan was to keep Orion, Rufus and Cookie, but a little boy fell in love with Cookie today so we let him adopt her. Bailey went to her new forever home yesterday. So that just leaves the boys. Joey is still up for adoption but I don't think John is going to let him go
. We'll see though.

Joey

Orion

Rufus

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 78

Weights for today:

Orion - 2 lb 8.0 oz
Rufus - 2 lb 9.0 oz

Well, we're down to just our two boys. We got an excellent application in for Joey, and he went to his new home on Tuesday. The house seems so quiet
. Here are a couple pictures of Orion and Rufus that I took a few minutes ago.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I know that it is good that they find homes, but darn it, I'm missing them already.