Kitten paws

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pui Hang

Thank you!

I took a load of photos of them tonight in their e-collars - I know they don't like their collars but they looked so cute
I just had to capture the moment.

Anyway, you can see the photos here http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...13#post1063513
I honestly think they are the cutest kitties I have ever seen. SO CUTE. You must be tempted to follow them around all day just to witness the extreme cuteness.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I don't know for sure. My Gandalf has always had big paws and he is a big boy. Last time we weighed him he was 16 lbs. Samwise on the other hand has tiny petite paws and weighs in at 15 lbs. I think it has more to do with build though. Gandalf is big and boxy and Samwise is long and slender.

When I first got the boys, every one commented on Gandalf's paws and Samwise's length so maybe it's any feature that is a little out of the ordinary that makes a cat a big cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pui hang

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eupnea

I honestly think they are the cutest kitties I have ever seen. SO CUTE. You must be tempted to follow them around all day just to witness the extreme cuteness.
Thank you!

Um, I do!!
Since I got them in December, I've been working from home at lot more than usual and a lot of people have commented on this - oops! I hate it when I am not around them

girlieq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bella has always had the dantiest little paws, and she's an itty bitty kitty. I'd say that she never broke 7 pounds, and she's 8 months now, and hasn't grown noticeably lately. I hope she stays the size she is now, because she's a pocket kitty, and adorably cute.

Rowan has always had enormous paws. He actually walks strangely because of it, like lifting his paws is really tough or something, kind of like a lion or something. Very different than Bella. He's probably 9 lbs now, at 8 months, and he shows no sign of stopping. His head is also disproportionatly large. I kinda figured that he'd grow into his head and paws, though. I hope he does, or he'll be one silly looking cat.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still trying to figure out Cookie. He had huge paws and a long tail. Now, at 7 months, he is as long as my smallest full grown male, Zakk, but definitely slimmer. His tail is much longer than the other cats. He still has pretty big paws considering. Last month he weighed 7 pounds at the vet for his neutering. His sister is really small- she didn't even weigh 5 pounds for her spaying, and has always been very dainty.

cassie-ondra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When Cleo was a kitten, her paws were gigantic. Her ears were, too. Everyone made fun of her because she always tripped over her own feet. She is now fully grown and the paws seem to still be the same size. She's a fairly petite cat - only 8 or so pounds - and quite thin (regardless of the fur). Most of the time, I think the paws usually do indicate that the cat might be in a general size range (large or small or medium), but it's like their personalitites - every one is different!