Kitten needs some Board Magic

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a little sweetie! I love that picture of you with her Laurie. Who's that in the background watching? Is that Lazlo?

And now the cats have taken over the shower! You must be able to get rid of most of your clothes now that its summer. That should make a couple more shelves for cat beds.

And I can see it now, you're going to find a nice house, the cats will live there, and you and Gary will stay in the RV. Good luck house hunting, I think your family is ready for more room.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sammie5, Gary and I almost split our sides laughing at your post. Neither one of us thought about it, but you know? You're probably right, LOL! We should add that to that "Crazy Cat Lady" list - you buy a house so the cats have some place to live, and you camp outside! :lOl:

...Gary got all of the encrusted food off of poor Mae's nose... the hair was so badly matted that had she been an older (larger) cat, it would have been shaved off. He kept using moisturizer until the matted hair finally came off. We'll take new pics today - I'd MUCH rather use these for posters (now that we already printed so many out). We realized she's got the same problem with her front feet - it's inbetween her toes. Poor baby.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And yes, that's Laz. He's becoming more interested in her - likes to make sure he knows where she is at all times. And Shelly is sooooo close to becoming a mommy for her, though he isn't defending her... Spooky is interested - but still scared. She'll stalk up to about a foot a away and watch her intensely. But yesterday little Mae jumped at her and spooked her. Spooky hissed and swatted at her. But lesson learned - little Mae avoids her now.

Tuxedo still acts like he's hunting her. We keep a close eye on him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a pretty little fairy she is! I keep coming back to this thread just to see her little face.
She is SO tiny!!! What a baby doll!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Little Mae is just too cute for words. And what a little trooper!

Laurie, you and Gary are so absolutely wonderful for helping this little girl out. I hope everything works out well for all of you.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I gotta go for the day, but I HAD to post this... I just heard Gary saying to a friend on the phone... "She's a keeper!"

LOL! I wonder how stringent our requirements for the adopting family are going to be?