Kitten needs a forever home

kimc03

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

I am currently on the Island of Anguilla of the British West Indies. I have been working with the shelter here and fostering animals. Currently fostering a kitten whose mother died when the litter was around 2-3 weeks old. I plan on keeping him and bringing him to the states with me when I return. His brother is in another foster home and I have agreed to bring him back with me. He needs a home! Cats, well animals in general here, are often always outside animals, malnourished, flea infested, with poor quality of life, even if they are adopted. Thats why the shelter here tries so hard to get as many animals as they can to the states. While I was volunteering at the shelter I was spending time with some kittens who were just about 7 weeks old. One of the kittens I had been spending time with got adopted here on the Island. A few days later she was brought back in with a broken spine. She got shut in a door. This poor thing was so full of life still and trying to crawl around. I haven't seen her around lately so I think the owners chose to have her put down.

I am telling you all this to stress the importance of getting these babies out of here. The other foster mom and I have put so much time and love into raising these kittens we can't imagine just sending them back to the shelter.

I already have two other animals at home (a dog, and another rescue cat) so I cannot take in two kittens at this time.

It is a male kitten, all white, with grey eyes. I will be returning in the Chicago, Illinois area. Around early May I will be driving down to Lincoln, Nebraska so if you are along the way I could drop him off then.

There is a small adoption fee of $20, that will be paid to the shelter via paypal.

This is the litter when they were brought into the shelter

These are current photos of him

Please open up your hearts and home to this baby!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimc03

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I really didn't want to leave him at a shelter.

I have been able to find him a home though.

Thanks!