Kitten Keeps Stumbling And Falling (back Leg Problems)

MintyBubbleTea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My One Month old kitten keeps stumbling and falling every time he walks and he can't make it to the litter box in time or at all, sometimes he can but most of the time he can't. He will poop on the floor and pee on the floor. Sometimes it looks like he is dragging himself across the floor. He doesn't seem to be in pain he plays just fine,climbs just fine, and eats just fine. I'm gonna take him to the vet soon but until then i need help.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Where did you get him? One-month old kittens can still be wobbly walkers. He is a toddler.

He is also still a baby as far as litter training. All of this should improve in the next 2-4 weeks!

Can you post a picture of him?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MintyBubbleTea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got him from my friend cause her oldest cat had kittens. I want to make sure he is ok.

MintyBubbleTea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Where did you get him? One-month old kittens can still be wobbly walkers. He is a toddler.

He is also still a baby as far as litter training. All of this should improve in the next 2-4 weeks!

Can you post a picture of him?
I got him from my friend cause her oldest cat had kittens. I want to make sure he is ok.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please keep us updated about your kitten. Siamese? One month old kittens should not be taken from their mothers. They are still nursing and can not eat solid food. Do you have KMR (Kitten Milk Replacement) or the equivalent? You should be feeding her that or goat milk. You need a bottle or a syringe to feed your kitten. Is he eating?

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks older than one month based on his ears... Is he wobbly when he plays as well? He could have a condition called CH...

MintyBubbleTea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks older than one month based on his ears... Is he wobbly when he plays as well? He could have a condition called CH...
2 months then? and yeah he is wobbly but he is doing a little better at walking.

MintyBubbleTea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, Whatever my kitten had he slowly got worse overtime and now he's dead because we had to put him down because his colon wasn't working and couldn't poop. R.I.P Ember 2017-January 2018.

Attachments

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m so sorry about this. Please tell your friend what happened, and maybe help to get their cats spayed and neutered. Poor baby.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost the kitten. Rest in peace, little one! :angel:

NadiaRey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear. Sending you hugs, even if it's five years later