Kitten Kam is up and running!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry, they get plenty of snuggles throughout the day! I'll be going in to give mama dinner and a play session in a little bit.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, I removed the cage earlier today
They're actually quite enjoying it - they can run around without the cage getting in the way. They like to sleep in corners though all huddled up, so I'm sure they'll stay there to nap - that's also right under where Gigi sits in the window, so they can stay close to her there.

They've been good about leaving the cables alone as well, and I've managed to mostly cover the cables with a bag, so can leave the webcam for a little longer.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yep, I removed the cage earlier today
They're actually quite enjoying it - they can run around without the cage getting in the way. They like to sleep in corners though all huddled up, so I'm sure they'll stay there to nap - that's also right under where Gigi sits in the window, so they can stay close to her there.

They've been good about leaving the cables alone as well, and I've managed to mostly cover the cables with a bag, so can leave the webcam for a little longer.
Yep, I noticed that GiGi was jumping onto the cage and then the window

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're playing at the moment

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They get a bit warm in the afternoon sun, so snooze under my study desk where it's cooler