Kitten Isnt Growing And Is 8 Weeks Old

JessicaHewitt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have an 8 week old male kitten who has a partial cleft and hasn't grown since he was about 2 weeks of age. He has been bottle fed since he was a baby and is on a little wet food a day with milk as he struggles to eat much. is their any products that can help him grow as i have tried many things and its not working!! We know he needs to go to the vets but we are trying to get the money together before we go as the vets is very expensive. He is a very feisty little kitten who plays sometimes but also loves to sleep and is very needy. He is currently 18cm long and 6cm wide where as his sisters are 30cm long and 10cm wide and are in perfect health i'm just wondering whats best too do at this moment in time any information would be great at this time

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He really needs to see a vet. Have you reached out to rescues in your area?

Do you have his mom as well?

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ask the vet about a payment plan, if you have some money down in cash they will possibly be willing to work with you. Call them up and explain the situation and that you're saving and only have "X" dollars, and would they be willing to accept payments because this kitten is having some difficulties that may be life threatening in the future?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JessicaHewitt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a cutie!
Did any vet you've spoke to or worked with mention hydrocephalus?
he sure is, no vets have actualy got back into contact with us so we don't know anything