Kitten in Custody

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awwwww.....

All I can do is make cute noises at the computer screen. He is just a doll, and is going to make ONE hansom kitty one day.

Of course the girl fell in love with him! WE did, and we didn't even get to see the sweetie-pie in his full glory.
I'm very happy that he is going to a great home. I'll have to break it to my co-worker. I about had her 1/2 convinced to fly him out to Colorado, even though she just adopted her 4th cat, even though she had said she would stop at 2.
She fell in love with him on the first round of pics that I just had to show her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Of course the girl fell in love with him! WE did, and we didn't even get to see the sweetie-pie in his full glory.
I'm very happy that he is going to a great home. I'll have to break it to my co-worker. I about had her 1/2 convinced to fly him out to Colorado, even though she just adopted her 4th cat, even though she had said she would stop at 2.
She fell in love with him on the first round of pics that I just had to show her.
I'm glad he got a good home too. But I already miss him. I just love that little baby. I SOOOO wanted to keep him even though I knew it wouldn't be right. Things are back to normal though. Peaches is purring again and back to being a lap cat. Jake is out of hiding and isn't moping around any longer. Him and Peaches were really pissed at me.
Jazzy misses him I think. He's fairly young himself and they played together a lot. He's been running around the house like he's looking for him, meowing and all.

I don't personally know the man and his daughter. Even though he works at my company, it's a huge lab with 2,000 employees. But I may try to email him if I can remember his last name, and ask him to have his daughter email me pictures every once in awhile. No promises though.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Tell them were on our knees at the site here to be kept updated!!
I third that - any way you can get his new slave to join TCS??? What ever shall we do without more photos of him!!!

I'm really glad that you found him a new home and that your kits are getting lovey with you again.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitten is doing great! His new family just absolutely adore him! I talked to the dad (who works at my company) and he was bragging what a nice Kitten he was and that he is using his litter box very well!

I sure do miss him but I'm glad he got a home. Last week we had an HOA meeting here (home owners association) and they are going to start inforcing the pet rules. (Dogs under 25 lbs only, no more then 3 cats etc.)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sorry we won't get to see any more pics of the little cutie, but I'm glad he has a forever home

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

What great news, Tammie! That little guy is such a sweetie. Has he a name yet?
Actually he didn't mention that his daughter renamed him. I had told her that I was calling him Crickey but that she could rename him if she wanted. If I see him again I'll have to try to remember to ask him.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So.....................any news or more to the point

PHOTOS

please................please.............

We need our fix of the little peach

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we want piccys of the kitten with his new people!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked through this whole thread!!!! I grinned and smiled and made oooing and awwwing sounds too!!! He has such a cute inquisitive little face that it's hard to resist falling head over heels in love with the little guy!

I'm sorry you have to give him up, but I'm glad that he seems to have gone to a good home.

Is there any way you can give the link to this site to the guy and they can post updates of pictures of him? I'd love to see how this sweet little guy gets along. He sure is a doll!!!