Kitten in apartment is gone?!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skimble was found IN the fridge once. We think he must have hopped in when somebody went to get a drink. Twenty minutes later the fridge was mewing and we rescued a distraught kitten from a 24-pack of soda.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
& that you locate her soon...
mine are experts at hiding in plain sight! & Firefox loved snoozing near the fridge as a kitten. worth looking around the nooks & crannies there.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
chloe too! one time when i took her to the vet, she sloooooowly climbed out of her carried and walked around the cabinets all the way to the phone in the corner (ther cabinets were in a V shape in the room) it was the older phone kinda what the rotaries looked like with the reciever sitting on top, only with buttons on front and chloe was just small enough at the time to balance perfectly on top of it. the vet walks in, looks around, kinda shrugs and asks where chloe was. we laughed cuz we thought he was playing. he wasnt and he was standing RIGHT by her. his hand was about 2inches from her LOL. wheres chloe is actually one of her fave games. teehee

that being said...any updates on the lost kitty? i hope its ok and just likes to hide like chloe does

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Checking in for updates on Hannah.
Just the other day, my daughter's cat Christy went missing in my OFFICE
Took us over an hour to find out that she was in a "crawl space" beneath the doors of my desk, which is only about 3-1/2 inches off the floor. And Christy is a full grown cat ...how do they get into those tiny spaces

Sending vibes that Hannah comes out soon

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our kittens, when we first brought them in, scampered immediately and hid. Couldn't find them anywhere, but went all around the apartment mewing and eventually deduced that they were inside our counters. They had gone behind the fridge, crawled through a little space next to the wall and under the sink, and set up camp in a little square of open space between the sink and dishwasher.

We ended up pulling out a bit of the baseboard, luring them out with food, and then blocking the whole thing up as best we could. Thank goodness they prefer hiding under the beds now.